Friday, October 22, 2010

The 30-Day Music Meme: Day Fifteen

Day 15 - A song that describes you

I thought this one over for quite awhile because to choose a song that supposedly describe a whole person... that's a bit a challenge. Or least narrowing down what song describes a particular part of my personality was the challenge.

Most people who know me know that I'm sarcastic and generally pessimistic. Most of the time, I'm convinced I have bad luck and I tend to wallow in misery. Friends joke around that Emily the Strange is based on me (heck, I actually dressed up as Emily last year for Halloween).

So the song I ultimately chose for Day 15 of this meme is pretty much perfect to describe me (or at least, perfect to describe me when I'm in a pessimistic mood). Garbage's "Only Happy When It Rains" was my anthem in grade 9 and it still remains as one of my most beloved songs. In my books, Shirley Manson will always be remembered as one of my first rock idols and my first ever girl crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment