Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Still obsessed...

I haven't blogged in forever. I'm not entirely sure why.... I mean, I do know, in that, I haven't been overly inspired to write and it's been hard to find time. But I thought I could just write a quick one, insert a video and call it a day, knowing I've updated my blog.

So yes! Dum Dum Girls' second full-length album, Only In Dreams drops today. I pre-ordered it on Sub Pop the moment I could (on August 8, so says my confirmation email) and with the streaming link provided, I've literally listened to this album HUNDREDS of times since then.

I'm a little bummed that I probably won't get my pre-ordered LP (plus bonus 7" single) today (you know, on album release day), since my order was shipped last Thursday and it takes about a week for packages from the US to get to Canada (if not more). I'm a bit upset by this, Sub Pop, but I will have to deal with it.

Check out the swirling, mesmerizing video for the first single off Only In Dreams, "Bedroom Eyes."

1 comment:

  1. Great work and still your web page , We at Addhunters shifted this service to a level much higher than the broker concept. you can see more details in our web page Property for sale Installment plans in pearl


    ReplyDelete