Just kidding about the lies part! =)
I was tagged by Katrina over at The Demure Muse to share seven secrets about myself! So here goes...
1. I've never dyed my hair. Well, aside from two occasions in first year university when my friend put some red streaks in my hair. My hair is a chameleon-like shade of dark brownish-red, which looks black sometimes in low light and its true colour in sunlight/better lighting. I also have natural strands of red and gold hairs. True story!
2. The first concert I attended was.... Savage Garden. Yep, it's true. I liked cheesy pop and boy bands in my early teenage years.
3. I really can't wear tops with a v-neck. I hate them, think they're ugly and they look wrong on me. I used to make an exception for v-neck sweaters, but no longer. I hate v-necks!
4. I don't know how to ride a bicycle. I rode a bicycle with training wheels until I was about... 9? After that, all bicycle-involved activities came to a halt. I'd like to learn, though.
5. I can't whistle. I put my lips in the shape to whistle; no sound comes out.
6. My biggest dream is to start a 60's-style girl group band with a slight punk influence. Can someone make this happen for me? Be in a band with me?
7. I eat pretty healthily, but I love hash browns from McDonald's. This "secret" is in honour of the fact that I just gave into my cravings and polished off two hash browns from McD's.
I don't know who to tag! I'm supposed to pick seven people but I don't know who reads my blog AND has their own blog. Here's two, at least. DO IT GUYS!
Debra at Ate by Ate
Breige at Rare Opal