Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Missing in action.

It's been ages since I last posted - anybody miss me? I haven't been very motivated to blog in the past while and when I had some spare time, I didn't feel very inspired. Not sure if I should continue that 30-day meme as I've kinda lost interest in it.

At the moment, I'm really just posting to say that I'm still around! Lately, a lot of great bands have shown up on Conan O'Brien's new late night show, Conan. I'm a huge huge huge Conan fan and I've always been pretty certain that he has fantastic taste in music. I've been loving his new show and was thrilled when She & Him performed "I Put A Spell On You" on December 9th and Jenny and Johnny showed up a full week later (on the 16th) to perform "Big Wave"!

Oddly, I can't seem to get these videos to play for me, but as far as I know, they work for other people. Maybe it's because I'm Canadian. In any case, let me know if they don't work and I'll see if I can find alternates.

ALSO: go to the Team Coco website for more, web exclusive videos - She & Him do "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" with Conan himself, and Jenny and Johnny do another song ("Scissor Runner").



2 comments:

  1. You know I have missed you! :) And I was just about to say that the girl in the first video looks like Zooey, and then I realized it was her, lol. I didn't know she sang! Do you keep up with SNL too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, I love Zooey more as a musician than an actress. She & Him is great!

    And yep, I do keep up SNL as well. =)

    ReplyDelete